-
December 3rd, 2005, 12:06 PM
#1
Inactive Member
SO---Who else is still on the wagon? If you fall off, we still let you back on--we're a forgiving bunch! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'm still on, but I still feel that I'm missing all kinds of great ebay deals, higher seasonal prices notwithstanding, but I don't know, since I don't browse. However, I do look at the links others include in their posts--my only indulgence. (Sigh)
I fear that only my sense of pride in my integrity keeps me going at this point; I miss having a watch list, and the excitement of hunting for retired outfits and more AG "daughters".
On the bright side, perhaps ebay prices will be lower in January, and maybe I'll have some Christmas $$ to spend! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Meanwhile, I'm keeping my conscience clear. Hope Santa is watching, because AG giftcards are at the top of my Christmas wish list! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks